Why spend my time working with sport participants? It sure isn’t for wins and losses…Wins and losses do not last as the next game is always on the horizon. I COACH…
- I coach to create positive relationships.
- I coach to have and promote fun.
- I coach to be involved with feelings of jubilation and success.
- I coach to be involved with feelings of sadness and how to overcome doubt, fear, and obstacles.
- I coach because I love to teach.
- I coach to promote healthy habits.
- I coach to have an opportunity to influence youth sport participants in lifetime development and success.
- I coach because I enjoy being connected to the game I love.
- I coach to create future coaches.
- I coach to give young players and families the opportunity to create amazing memories.
- I coach to introduce new people to the game I love.
- I coach to assist players with reaching individual and team goals.
Everybody is a coach. Everybody teaches. Why do you coach or teach?
EducatedCoaches community unite!!! Please leave a comment about your reasons for coaching and teaching. #LifetimeLearner.