Sports Families give thanks when:
- Your child:
- is able and excited about participating in sports.
- wants to play with family and friends outside of official training times.
- wants to watch collegiate/professional sports live and on television.
- has a favorite athlete and favorite team.
- participates on a team with friends and families that do fun activities together off of the field.
- The coach:
- understands and utilizes appropriate teaching methods.
- values training over extensive game and tournament play.
- develops mental skills that enhance on and off-field success for a lifetime.
- teaches sportsmanship in all situations.
- instructs parents on appropriate behavior before, during, and after practices and games.
- The organization:
- values player development.
- has a program for all skill and dedication levels of participants.
- uses an appropriately developed curriculum to train participants at all levels.
- trains coaches to promote participant success.
- honestly communicates with all families and participants.
What else are you thankful for within the life of your young athlete? I am looking forward to your responses.
Empowering athletes, families, coaches, and organizations to create opportunities for lifetime success,
CLICK HERE to learn our WHY…